Tuesday, January 8, 2013

R is for radish

I've been slack on the cooking band wagon of recent and I have no shame in admitting that I have thoroughly enjoyed dining out during this wonderful summer period. I don't really know anyone who actually enjoys turning the oven on and standing over a stove in this heat, and if you told me that you do I'm sorry but I would just have to call your bluff!

It's no secret that I would prefer to spend my time baking cakes, however I was recently told by the man that I live with that we just cannot survive on cake. What planet is he from?

So here you go Michael, my darling non cake surviving fiancé, these are radishes and we will be eating them tonight.
No cake.
Just pork, sautéed raddish and a fresh cucumber and chicory salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment