Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sneaky peeky

A quick snap of a small part of our new kitchen which is currently under development.

I am in total love, I just sit in it, stare and admire. Our kitchen really reflects on our personalities, who we are and how we feel about life. We have covered every aspect together and made our decisions with ease.
Michael has really impressed me with his design skills, I'm a dreamer and have a glamorous, whimsical and flamboyant side (I'm also stubborn, surprise, surprise). Michael has been able to share my vision and turn my ideas into something that is practical and useable without loosing site of my initial vision. He really has done a magnificent job. I must admit, my ideas haven't always been the most practical!

I love to cook, emphasis on bake, and my kitchen has been designed and built around me.
In this picture my sink and tap are just sitting in place, we are about two weeks off installation of these and a sample piece of our granite is just to the side, although final product will be twice the thickness and unpolished. I want everything to be natural. Cupboards are mostly installed and handles are on.

Obsessed with my obsession. Kitchen design.

No comments:

Post a Comment