Thursday, November 22, 2012

Retail therapy of the fresh kind

One of the things that I love most about the area I live in is that it's only a very short walk to my local shopping strip.
I've mentioned previously that I go to my local bakery cafe in the mornings, my morning coffee spot is located on the same strip.

This morning I walked around my local golf course and stopped by to do some shopping for me and my Yiayia, of course I stopped for a coffee along the way. My green grocer is family owned and it's full of fresh produce, juices and has a great selection of continental deli items. I must admit, for my deli items I go to the amazing deli a few doors down. It's nothing short of a luxury and again the Italian family that own it are beautiful people.

I'm not a fan of shopping centers and prefer to street shop.

Here's to a lovely morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment